I have 34 + years’ experience in mortgage banking and recently decided to transition into being a real estate agent. Having experience as a mortgage underwriter gives an advantage most other agents cannot offer. If you have little to no experience working with the banks, I’m your Realtor!
As a real California girl, born and raised in Sacramento, I like to explore all this great Valley has to offer; from the Redwoods to the beaches. The wines, festivals and community life each little town has to offer is a special joy I love to experience. I enjoy traveling, and spending time with my family and friends.
As a wife, mother, homeowner, and landlord; I know firsthand the importance of finding the right property for residential as well as investment purposes. As your trusted advisor with Lyon Real Estate, I have a Global reach to help with all of your real estate needs.
Education & Certifications:
- Lyon University - Complete Agent Training
- Property Management – Accredited Real Estate Schools
- DE Underwriting Credentials
- Associate of Science,Computer Network Systems Tech – ITT, Sacramento
- California Bureau of Real Estate – License #02077857
- Member of the National Association of Realtors®
- Member of the California Association of Realtors®
- Member of the Sacramento Association of Realtors®
- MetroList Member®